- FREE WIFI THROUGHOUT CAMP GROUNDSAccommodation Denmark
- Powered and unpowered camp sites.
- Fully equipped Camp Kitchen
- All size rigs welcome
- Doggy Day Care Opening for Easter
- Tent & Camp Gear Hire
- Free Washing & Drying
- Dump Point
- Hot showers
- Pets Welcome
- Self Sufficient Sites available school terms
- Magnificent sight-seeing
- Caravans welcome
- Stay 4 Nights get your 5th Night Free ( Off Peak
Camping, Chalets & Cottages
DOGGY DAY CARE OPENING FOR EATSER
"TENT & CAMPING GEAR HIRE"
FULLY BOOKED FOR EASTER
NO AVAILIABLE CAMP SITES FOR EASTER
Country Tranquillity overlooking the Inlet
A Wide range of Accommodation choices
Studio Spa Chalets , Cabins & Camping,
Happy guests enjoying the quiet of a country farm-stay while being central to the magnificent attractions of the Walpole Wilderness Coast.
Midway between Denmark & Walpole, and just 55 minutes from Albany on Western Australia's South Coast Highway (Hwy 1), in the heart of the Walpole Wilderness, we have Holiday Accommodation for all.
Backed by State Forest, National Parks and just 15 minutes from the Tree Top Walk & Valley of the Giants, and Peaceful Bay.
Chalets, cabins and camping overlooking the South Coast Wilderness to the Irwin Inlet & Peaceful Bay.
- Farm Stay on a Working Farm
- Accommodation and Camping in a range of styles & budgets
- The place to get away from it all.
- Nestled by Native Bush & Granite Boulders
- Camp fires permitted - Fire regulations apply
- Studio Spa Chalets - Enjoy a Spa with a View
- Camp Ground Cabins
- Camping Sites - Powered, Non Powered and Self Sufficient
- All size rigs welcome from the smallest tent to caravans to 5th Wheelers.
Features of Ayr Sailean
- Free wifi throughout camp grounds
- Friendly , Helpful & imformative owners
- Shop at reception with Eftpos including local meat packs ,Icecreams, Drinks , Milk & essential items, gifts,
- Original paintings for sale of Ayr Sailean's granit outcrops & landscape by one of our inspired guest artist Jeanne Castelle
- Unique hand-blown blown glass
- Surrounded by the Walpole Nornalup National Park
- 15 minutes from Treetop Walk, Ancient Empire Walk & Peaceful Bay
- Fully self contained chalets & Camp Ground Cabins
- Special Upgrades for that Special Break Away from it all
- Quality beds and bedding and towels all supplied
- Powered, Un-powered & Self Sufficient Camp Sites
- Fully enclosed Camp Kitchen & Dining
- Dump Point - free use for guests
- Free use of Washing Machine & Dryer for Guests
- Shower / Toilet /family room & disabled facilities
- Free or Low Cost Delivery to Bibbulmun Track & Munda Biddi Trail( bookings essential)
See individual styles of accommodation pages for availability.